After being in Thailand for more than two weeks, I have stuck to a study routine that seems to work and is actually pretty relaxing.
- Monday – Saturday – Study, labbing and physical exercise
- Sunday - Day of rest, but I still read a few pages
Daily Schedule for Monday – Saturday
- 0830 – 0900 Wake up without an alarm clock baby!!!
- 1000 Usually out the door by this time
- 1030 Breakfast somewhere along the beach – usually Au Bon Pain – and reading on the Kindle
- 1130 Walk along the beach wearing my somewhat heavyish backpack while listening to my self-created MP3s of Ruhann’s Short Notes
- Early afternoon – Starbucks hot chocolate or iced lemon tea – INE videos, some reading and labbing
- Afternoon – Lunch
- 1600-1700 Back to condo
- Nap time for approx one hour
- Monday, Wednesday, Fridays = Read for an hour after waking
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays = Jog along the beach while listening to my Ruhann mp3s
- 1930 long leisurely dinner – practice thai writing, have waitresses gawk at my horrible looking characters
- 2100 Back at condo and lab til I drop
Invariably around midnight, I’ll get the munchies and will buy an EZY-Go Meal from 7-11. They are delcious and cost less than a dollar.
Some afternoons, I’ll skip the nap and will relax at the beach instead. Chair rentals along the shore are just 30 baht ($1) for as long as you want!